Nelson Consulting Internet Privacy Statement
Nelson Consulting ("the Company", "we" "us" or "our") is concerned about preventing unauthorized disclosure of customer information. We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you or your Company.
We refer to this information as "Personal Information." We want you to know what Personal Information Nelson consulting (www.emr-consults.com) (the website) and how we use it.
- Information You Submit
- How We Use Your Information
- The Personal Information you provide us not only enables you to access various customer services and products offered on the website, but also enables us to provide you with better service. We may use this information to contact you in response to an inquiry from you to the Company or to keep you informed about the Company and its services. If you choose to communicate with the Company by e-mail, then e-mail from the Company to you will be considered as your consent and will be accessible to anyone who has access to your e-mail.
- When you order from us, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card number (with expiration date). In addition, if you are a registered user and have signed in when you enter this information, it will automatically be saved in your Wallet and/or Address Book for ease of reference.
- We request you protect the confidentiality of your user name and password. You are responsible for all activity on the website accessed by your user name and password. Access by the Company's employees or consultants to any Personal Information you provide is limited to only information necessary to provide the business service offered and to allow employees or consultants to perform their duties.
- General Usage Information
- Your visits to the Web site. We collect information about usage of the web site, such as the number of visitors to the website and the number of users that click on certain links or utilize certain services. For some applications, such as Rate Analysis, we link usage information with the particular customer visiting the Web site. We use industry standard software to create summary statistics of the usage data we collect.
This date may be used to highlight what our visitors find interesting, to improve the website design specifications, to identify system performance issues and for other internal purposes.
- Our Use of Your IP Address. An Internet Protocol ("IP") address is a number automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the Internet. When you visit the website, our servers log your current IP address. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the website. Data gathered from logging your IP address is not tied to your Personal Information and is not used to identify you.
- Protecting your privacy.
- We do not run banner ads, pop ups or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We do not share information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not participate in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not use tracking devices for marketing purposes (i.e., cookies).
While browsing the Web site, you may encounter hypertext links to other third-party operated web sites. These other third-party web sites may send their own cookies to you, log your IP address, and otherwise collect data or solicit Personal Information. Nelson Consulting DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THIRD PARTIES DO IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR WEB SITES, OR HOW THEY HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION AND CONSULT THE PRIVACY POLICIES POSTED ON EACH THIRD-PARTY WEB SITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.